Avondrood is conveniently located within walking distance of Franschhoek main street.
A well maintained historic Victorian Cape-Dutch homestead that has been tastefully renovated, there are six generous rooms, each with distinctive decoration, unique ambience and luxurious modern-day comforts.
A contemporary selection of paintings and sculptures decorate the rooms; facilities include king size extra length beds, airconditoning, e-suite bathrooms with underfloor heating.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- See some dramatic views from the top of Table Mountain
- Discover the beautiful lush scenery that is the Garden Route
- See amazing game on safari in a non Malarial private reserve
- Fully tailor made itineraries by first hand experts
- Be sure to take a cable car up to the top of Table Mountain
- Taste some amazing wines in Franschhoek
- see some Meerkats up close and personal in Oudtshoorn
- If you're lucky, spot Whales and Dolphins in Plettenberg
- Table Mountain
- Vicotria And Alfred Waterfront
- Cape Point and Peninsula
- Robben Island
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours