Just two and half hours’ drive from Johannesburg, enjoy a fantastic safari experience in a non-malarial reserve at Shambala Private Game Reserve. With only 8 rooms, this lodge is perfect for travellers preferring to be more exclusive.
All 8 chalets are elegantly decorated with an Afro-French Provincial style with en-suite bathrooms, both indoor and outdoor showers and a private viewing deck.
All meals are included here as are your daily game activities, other activities include bush walks, sundowner cruises and star gazing.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours