Leshiba Wilderness is on the plateau of the Soutpansberg, a lost ‘Eden’ transformed in the early 90’s by John and Gill Rosmarin with a variety of plains game species and even white rhino.
This unique and diverse biosphere contains 30% of South Africa’s tree species, 60% bird species, 40% mammal species and 30% of spider and amphibian, which is remarkable considering it is only 0.5% of South Africa’s surface area.
Built on the foundations of an old Venda Village, this luxurious and comfortable lodge has 5 standard quirky rooms and 2 luxury suites with private plunge pool. The solar powered main lodge which is an expanse of glass encompasses the dining room, lounge and rim flow pool.
What to do? From the lodge you have breathtaking views of the nature, animals and numerous bird species.
Take a walk with a ranger or ride on horse back through the forests and valleys, enjoy one of the 10 marked trails around the property, enjoy a packed picnic at a mountain pool, guided walk to San Rock art site, some activities at an additional cost.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours