Accommodation at Tiwai (basic): we use the research centre accommodation (basic) which has three double rooms and 4 single rooms. There are three shared bathrooms and a communal, outdoor dining area. Recently, new rounded hut-like structures were built, equipped with modern beds (some have bunk-beds). There is a communal kitchen with gas hub, cooking utensils, water supply, loo and bathroom. P...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours