The basic, community-run guesthouse at No. 2 Beach Guesthouse is set beside No.2 Beach on the Freetown peninsula. It offers the chance of watching lovely sunsets over the Atlantic Ocean whilst your local hosts grill a freshly-caught fish for your dinner and then waking along one of Africa’s most stunning beaches. If you avoid the weekend, when Freetown’s NGO community flocks down to th...
Tokeh Sands has two new en suite beachside suites with hot showers and nine standard ensuite double rooms, some with air-conditioning. A new restaurant and bar has recently opened, serving local and international dishes and cocktails. Guests can play both pool and table tennis or relax in one of the hammocks or comfortable loungers dotted along the sweeping white sand beach.Five luxurious private ...
The Place is a 50-chalet seaside resort, set in 15 acres of tropical gardens on the unspoiled, pretty white sands of Tokeh Beach. Forest-clad mountains back hotel, creating a very attractive setting. Located on Sierra Leone’s Western Peninsula, about 20 miles from the bustling Freetown, The Place makes for an excellent location at which to relax when visiting Sierra Leone....
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours