is one of La Digue’s most desirable small hotels, situated just 100 metres from a lovely, white sandy beach. Its 10 beautifully decorated self-catering cottages are tucked away in verdant gardens, each on two floors with fully-equipped kitchen, lounge area, terrace and, upstairs, an air-conditioned bedroom. A private outdoor shower is sculpted into the rock.
People often comment on the relaxed atmosphere, the hospitable owner and the friendly staff at this boutique hotel. For obvious reasons, Domaine de l’Orangerie is a very popular choice and is booked up many months in advance. If this is where you want to stay on La Digue, we advise you to book early.
Children under 12 years stay free of charge.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours