Halali, one of the rest camps in Etosha national park, is set amongst shady mopane trees. The new décor uses natural colours and materials to excellent effect. There are two and four bed bush chalets, family chalets and double rooms, all with large sliding doors to the outside.
A scenic, secluded, floodlit waterhole attracts game, both day and night, and the camp has a restaurant, bar, shop and swimming pool.
Half-day guided game drives can be booked, as can night drives, and there are nature walks within the camp.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours