Etosha Safari Lodge is located just outside Etosha National Park at the Andersson Gate. On a hillock the main areas have spectacular views across the African savannah.
The main area has a restaurant and bar on wooden platform for sundowners and meals with a view and no less than three swimming pools. All of the 65 chalets are en-suite with air conditioning.
Andersson Gate is only 9 kilometres away which makes this a perfect self drive stop for the Western side of the park, and the lodge offers optional guided game drives into the park.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Visit the Cheetah rehabilitation project at Okonjima
- View some amazing scenery from Damaraland
- Go on a cruise to see the Dolphins and seals from Walvis bay
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours