Andersson's Camp offers good value when wanting to stay on near Etosha National Park.
Twenty quirkily designed tented rooms, each with private verandah, are built on raised decks. They are arranged around a renovated, central farmhouse, which accommodates the lounge and dining areas.
All tented rooms have en suite bathrooms with outdoor showers. This recently built camp is situated in the 30,000 hectare Ongava Private Reserve, which shares a common border with Etosha National Park. The camp’s proximity to Etosha’s western gate is ideal for a self-drive safari into the national park, or we can arrange guided game drives in both the Ongava Reserve and Etosha for you.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours