Camp Kipwe is nestled in the rock boulders and surrounded by breath taking scenery.
This camp has a simple yet elegant style, tastefully decorated and cleverly designed to blend into its natural surroundings, organic yet crisp, uncluttered and modern.
There are nine round shaped rooms with Mopane thatch roofs, large decks with fabulous views, partially open adjoining bathrooms and a bedroom and separate living space.
A welcoming and refreshing pool has been built into the rocks and has a superb 360 degree view. Activities include nature drives in search of the elusive desert-adapted elephant, nature walks around the property and excursions to Twyfelfontein to see the rock engravings.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours