White Pearl Resorts is an exclusive, yet easily accessible private beach resort on the south coast of Mozambique.
The resort is set on an unspoilt white sandy beach at Ponta Mamoli, 25km north of the Kosi Bay border with South Africa. Maputo airport is 100km to the north, but the road is not tarred, so fly in over the Maputo Elephant Reserve.
Alternatively by road from the Kosi Bay border, South Africa and takes only about 1.5 hours. The 22 air-conditioned beach suites each have a private plunge pools and beautiful sea views. Each room sits on stilts between the dunes and is furnished with contemporary furniture, organic linen and cotton. Each has a private bar and mod cons like satellite TV and Wifi. The en suite bathrooms feature a double vanity, bath and an outside shower.
Facilities & Activities
The White Pearl Restaurant offers mezze platters, fresh salads and the finest seafood in a stylish atmosphere. Alternatively, the beach bar serves rustic tapas, snacks and refreshing drinks. Relax on one of the huge four poster daybeds at the pool, and order a cocktail from the pool bar or enjoy one of the in-room massage treatments.
The southern Mozambique coast is one of the most important turtle nesting areas, especially for loggerhead and leatherback turtles. The Southern Mozambique Marine Turtle Nesting Monitoring, Tagging and Conservation programme runs from November to February, and the rangers will alert the lodge of turtle sightings, giving guests a unique opportunity to see turtles nesting on the beach.
White Pearl also offers horse-riding for all levels of experience.
Children of all ages are welcome.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- See the pristine waterways of the Okavango Delta
- Watch the wildlife from your mokoro
- Relax on the beautiful beaches of Mozambique
- Spacious exclusive accommodation
- Exceptional wildlife at Phinda Private game Reserve
- Track the endangered Rhino
- Relax on the untouched beaches of Mozambique
- Exhilarating helicopter transfer from the lodge in Mozambique
- Big Five Game viewing in the Sabi Sand
- Down time on pristine untouched beaches
- exclusive luxurious lodges
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours