With an exclusive entrance to the Mayan temples, the Lodge at Chichen Itza is an ideal escape from the day trippers. In the heart of the 100 acre archaeological park, the 39 bungalows are built in traditional Mayan style with wood, stone, native marble and thatch. The larger bungalows have separate bedrooms and pools and all feature a veranda and small personal garden. The lodge grows its own fruit, herbs and vegetables so the restaurant fayre is always fresh with Regional Yucatecan food. The lodge also has 3 swimming pools and a Mayaland Spa.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours