Lodge at Uxmal is conveniently situated 30 metres from the entrance to the Uxmal ruins. The hotel is surrounded by trees giving it a secluded and peaceful atmosphere.The Lodge consists of 40 rooms and suites dispersed in 5 thatch-roofed villas with spacious rooms and terraces and the suites contain Jacuzzis. There is Mexican and International fresh food to be enjoyed at the restaurant and you can also listen to live local music groups at dinner. After a day visiting the sites, go for a swim in the pool or visit the spa for relaxation. A forest trail to a Mayan village can also be arranged and guests are welcome to use the privileges at the sister hotel, Hacienda Uxmal. If you’re making a trip to the ruins at Uxmal, then this is a great place to spend your time.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours