Located 30 minutes from the city of Campeche in an 18th century colonial property. The Hacienda Uayamon is set in a remote location within a tropical garden and there is an outdoor pool with hammocks around it. There are 2 suites and 10 spacious villa houses- the best of which, the colonial suite, features an outdoor private hot tub! The property has been restored to give the best of the traditional ambience and modern amenities. Dining at the Hacienda Uayamon is a great experience and dinner is eaten in a romantic setting and the Hacienda even grows its own vegetables. During your stay, you are within driving distance of the Edzna ruins, caves, many sound and light shows and a city and fort tour can also be arranged. Your stay at the Hacienda Uayamon will be a memorable experience thanks to the luxury and ambience of the place.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours