Just 30 minutes from Merida airport, Hacienda Temozon is set in attractive palm gardens. Originally a 17th century hacienda, the property has been restored retaining the original building, and is now a 28 room luxury hotel. We recommend upgrading to the suites that have dramatic 18ft ceilings, massive wrought iron beds and private plunge pools. A host of activities are offered including cooking classes, cycling and tennis and the hotel has an outdoor pool and spa. The hotel belongs to a sustainable tourism project promoting Mayan heritage.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Experience the best of Mexico’s iconic sights combined with luxurious hotels. Enjoy exploring vibrant lively Mexico City, then head to the Yucatan Peninsula to discover the colonial beauty of Merida and the fascinating architecture of Mayan ruins before unwinding on the beautiful Riviera Maya....
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours