Chablé is the latest stamp of luxury in the Yucatan near the preserved 15th century Spanish colonial walking streets of Merida. Chablé Resort & Spa welcomes spa aficionados to 40 deluxe villas with private pools in the heart of the Mayan forest. 750 acres surrounded by ancient Mayan forests less than 30 miles southwest of Merida, and near the preserved sites of great Mayan ruins that make this land so compelling. Guests cross the gates and follow a lantern lit path into another century upon check-in. The 18-century main house is a hacienda restored to the grand scale of the era welcomes guests into the Chablé world. The Spa at Chablé offers a space where ancient mysticism blends with modern curiosity to bring about a new vocabulary of well-being.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours