Located in the historic centre of Merida, Casa Lecanda is a small luxury boutique hotel. Retaining the original Meridian style the hotel is built in a completely restored traditional Yucatecan home with attention to detail, architecture and garden landscaping. The seven distinctly styled rooms are all individually decorated with custom crafted furniture and original clay floors. As a converted house the rooms all have a slightly different layout. Recognised in the Fodor’s list of top 100 hotels in the World 2013, Casa Lecanda provides a uniquely local experience.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours