Latin America has some great holiday options for the kids, such as family-friendly Costa Rica with its marine activities and nature reserves, and Mexico's exciting ruins and wide sand beaches. Or consider Peru, Brazil and the Galapagos Islands for older children, both packed with places to visit that appeal to all ages. We've highlighted holidays here that are particularly family-friendly, but we have many itineraries that include lodges and beach hotels that make children especially welcome, so do ask us for first-hand advice on the very best choices for great family holidays in Latin America.
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours