Rooms at Giraffe Manor
Dating back from the 1930’s this iconic building has 10 rooms, each personally and tastefully decorated; three doubles Betty, Lynn and Arlene; four double twins; Daisy, Jack Marlon and Helen; a twin or triple room; Kelly as well as two suites; Finch Hatton and Karen Blixen (named after the author of Out of Africa) both accommodating families of five and are wheelchair friendly.
The top attraction for Giraffe Manor though will be its herd of resident Rothschild giraffe who may occasionally join in for breakfast by popping their heads into the breakfast room in the hopes of receiving a treat.
Activities here include a guided walk on the sanctuary, meeting adopted elephants at the nearby David Sheldrick wildlife trust or a visit to the Karen Blixen or Nairobi Museums.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours