Surrounded by sacred forests, just steps from a pristine, white sand beach at Galu, Kinondo Kwetu is a sophisticated hideaway for up to 38 people in a variety of suites and cottages. This is a place to relax, but you may be distracted. Complimentary facilities include two pools, an exercise gym and sauna, tennis, mountain bikes and non-motorised watersports. You can have spa treatments, go riding, wind- or kite-surfing, sailing or water-skiing or enjoy island or fishing excursions. The birdlife is rich and the beach is a turtle nesting site, and Shimba Hills National Park is just 45 minutes away. There is a PADI dive centre and the intact fringing reef is only 600m offshore.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours