Rock View Lodge is a lovely property owned by an Englishman with a passion for Guyana!
Located nearby to the villages of Annai and Rupertee, Rock View Lodge is a great spot from where you can visit the Iwokrama rainforest and canopy walkway as well as, neighbouring villages.
You may enjoy hiking or bird-watching in this area and returning to Rock View Lodge to relax in the pool and at the bar.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Spectacular Kaieteur Falls
- Iwokrama Jungle Hikes, Boat Trips & Canopy Walkway
- Spot the Elusive Jaguar
- Makushi Village of Surama
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours