Posada de Santiago is a traditional and rustic hotel situated by the shore of Lake Atitlan just outside Santiago Atitlan. With a friendly and warm feeling, this hotel offers different types of cottages. The 6 standard separate stone cottages are en-suites and have a lovely fireplace. The Posada de Santiago is home to a restaurant which is an absolute treat and serves extremely delicious Guatemalan food three times a day!
During your stay at the Posada de Santiago, enjoy the gardens by the Lake Atitlan, a solar heated pool and Jacuzzi, wood-heated sauna, hot tub and canoe dock. There are also cultural, hiking and fishing excursions which can be arranged including, a visit to the Chuitainamit Archaelogical site.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours