Hotel Bambu is ideally situated by Lake Atitlan and beautifully surrounded by volcanoes and gardens. Hotel Bambu has been designed and constructed in the style of the Tz’utujil Indians using similar materials to mirror the buildings of the area. During your stay at Bambu, you can relax on the private beach, by the pier, in the sauna and swim in the pool and lake. You can also dine at the restaurant where lovely Spanish and international cuisine are served and enjoy activities in the surrounding area including; horseback riding, hiking, canoeing and visiting ruins.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours