Casa Palopo is a delightful property with seven rooms and a two-bedroom villa terraced into the hillside, with fabulous panoramic views over Lake Atitlan. The house has strikingly decorated interiors with smart contemporary furnishings and Mayan art. The villa, located higher up the hill than the main building, has its own pool, making this the ultimate private retreat for those seeking seclusion. It’s hard to find a more romantic place than the hotel’s Restaurant 6.8 Palopo where you dine by candlelight overlooking the lake.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours