Isabela Island, the largest and most volcanically active island in the Galapagos archipelago is home to five active volcanoes and Sierra Negra, the second largest volcanic crater in the world. Puerto Villamil is a sleepy fishing village in the south-eastern corner of Isabela. At Puerto Villamil’s beachfront is the charming IsaMar hotel with sweeping views towards white sandy beaches, turquoi...
Scalesia Galapagos Lodge is situated in the highlands of Isabela Island on the slopes of a volcano.This modern, luxurious, safari-style tent resort sits in the midst of a 16 hectare forest with panoramic views of the coast of Isabela Island, the Pacific Ocean and other Galapagos Islands dotting the horizon.The 16 safari camp style tents all feature decks and views of the surrounding forest. The ma...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours