Santa Lucia is a unique hotel and is actually one of Cuenca´s most historic antique buildings. It is centrally located in an elegantly restored colonial house with 20 rooms around a beautiful patio which was the background for a famous Ecuadorian movie. In 1999 they started the renovation of the hotel with all modern conveniences. The Santa Lucia hotel is a gem in Cuenca's antique building collection and you can enjoy the elegant atmosphere of yesterday in Ecuador.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours