Xandari is a beautiful collection of 24 unique villas located on a 40 acre plantation with views of the Central Valley.
Located only 20 minutes from San Jose airport and set at an elevation of 3900 feet, Xandari is a special retreat with stunning architecture and original artwork displayed throughout the property.
Villas at Xandari boast a garden, viewing terrace and an additional enclosed terrace. Guests can spend their time relaxing in the 125 ft sunset pool, the lap pools, visiting the farm animals or walking through the four kilometres of private scenic trails and botanical gardens.
Continental and Costa Rican cuisine is prepared with fresh produce from the greenhouse and guests can choose to dine indoors or outdoors.
We recommend the visit to the Spa Village where natural ingredients are used in the relaxing treatments. There's a good selection of books and movies available and nearby excursions and activities include river rafting, golf, La Paz Waterfall Gardens and the Poas Volcano.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours