Villa Blanca is the ideal retreat for nature lovers and keen bird watchers on their Costa Rica holiday.
This eco-friendly resort in a remote cloud forest location is poised in a hillside surrounded by tropical jungle and stunning mountain views.
Set within the Los Angeles Private Cloud Forest Reserve, an abundance of butterflies, hummingbirds, exotic moths and many other species of wildlife can be found. With a traditional mountain village style, the eco resort is made up of large 19th century style chalets and there is a working dairy farm on site.
The El Sendero resturaurant serves local and international dishes made with local homegrown produce and there is a cosy lounge and bar area, a spa and games room. The resort's small, beautifully tiled chapel is also worth a visit.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours