Finca Rosa Blanca is a friendly boutique eco-resort set within a coffee farm plantation in Costa Rica’s Central Valley, only 25 minutes from the international airport.
All the rooms are individually designed and have a Jacuzzi bath along with spectacular views. There is a strong emphasis on sustainability here and a tour of the coffee farm is available.
The Restaurant offers classic Costa Rican food and Bar Buho has comfortable sofas set around a fireplace. There is also an infinity pool and spa.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Taste fresh coffee in the Central Valley
- Iconic Arenal volcano
- Wildlife rich Osa Peninsula
- Stunning Pacific Coast beaches
- Breathtaking landscape of the Central Valley
- Abundant wildlife in Corcovado National Park
- Cross spectacular Lake Arenal
- Pristine Pacific beaches
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours