Inspired by the rich coffee culture of the region, the property resembles a piece of the coffee picker's story and their lifestyle. Throughout, the architecture and design integrates the most noteworthy elements of the local coffee culture.
Its 12 spacious bungalows feature a private terrace with breathtaking views of nearby volcanoes, the Central Valley and on a clear day, out to the Nicoya Gulf on the Pacific Coast.
The main building offers an intimate fireplace, a terrace cafe, a bar and a fusion cuisine restaurant, mixing local flavours with international dishes.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours