On the remote Osa Peninsula, tucked away in the trees and cooled by the Pacific Ocean, Casa Corcovado Jungle Lodge sits on a 170-acre private reserve that borders the Corcovado National Park.
It has been carefully designed and built by an American naturalist with over 30 years of local experience. In spite of its remote location, the lodge has has a choice of luxurious suites and bungalows, a bar, dining room, and a terrace where guests can watch the sunset.
The lodge offers excursions including Cano Island for snorkelling and scuba diving.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Breathtaking landscape of the Central Valley
- Abundant wildlife in Corcovado National Park
- Cross spectacular Lake Arenal
- Pristine Pacific beaches
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours