Set amongst lush rainforest, Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort is flanked by the infamous cone-shaped Arenal volcano at one end and the Volcano National Park on the other.
Ideal for families and couples alike, Tabacon is an eco-friendly and carbon neutral resort and home to natural hot springs and 500 species of plants and flowers. There are 102 rooms and suites, all of which feature a cable television, DVD player, safe, mini bar, coffee maker, bathtub and luxurious bathroom amenities.
Guests can dine at Ave del Paraiso restaurant where international cuisine is served or at Los Tucanes restaurant for a fine dining option. Drinks are served either at the swim up pool bar or the lobby bar.
There is a spa on site to enjoy the jacuzzi, rest areas, natural hydrotherapy and a variety of local treatments.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours