Arenal Springs Resort & Spa offers the perfect combination of relaxation, comfort and tropical scenery with wonderful views of the Arenal volcano. The hotel has 87 colonial-style suites, each with its own terrace and a view of the active side of the volcano.
The hotel has two swimming pools, one for adults and one for children, and a new thermal hot springs river.
The Ti Cain restaurant offers a variety of national and international dishes in a natural setting with magnificent views of the volcano. Newly opened is the El Rincón Italiano (the Italian Corner) restaurant featuring a wide range of Italian dishes.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Iconic Arenal volcano
- Atmospheric Monteverde cloud forest
- Canopy Zipline trails
- Family adventure at Hacienda Guachipelin
- Breathtaking landscape of the Central Valley
- Abundant wildlife in Corcovado National Park
- Cross spectacular Lake Arenal
- Pristine Pacific beaches
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours