Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a small, stylishly designed boutique hotel offering personal service and the most stunning views of Arenal Volcano from each of its 50 self-contained casitas (bungalows).
Set in secluded gardens, the casitas have an outdoor shower and Jacuzzi on a private terrace. This award-winning hotel has small whirlpools, a wet bar and the exclusive Altamira Restaurant which serves authentic, gourmet cuisine.
At the spa guests can enjoy an unusual variety of treatments such as coffee scrubs and volcanic mud wraps.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Taste fresh coffee in the Central Valley
- Iconic Arenal volcano
- Wildlife rich Osa Peninsula
- Stunning Pacific Coast beaches
- Spectacular views in Arenal
- Secluded Pacific beaches
- Eco-luxury lodge in the cloud forest
- Tropical Panama City
- Abundant wildlife on the Nicoya Peninsula
- Imposing Arenal Volcano
- Pristine Pacific Coast
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours