Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa is located ten kilometres northwest of La Fortuna and boasts a natural viewpoint towards the Arenal Volcano.
The hotel is set on 11 hectares of undulating land, edged by two streams of crystalline waters that originate in the Arenal Volcano National Park, along with private thermal springs.
This hotel has a total of 53 suites with balconies and panoramic views of the volcano, a superb restaurant serving a range of international dishes and a relaxing spa with an unusual range of treatments such as volcanic body wraps.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours