Surrounded by sparkling turquoise waters you can escape to this small slice of paradise encompassing deserted beaches, uninhabited cayes and stunning panoramas.
Deep Blue is a small, luxury resort with just 12 stylishly simple and elegant rooms all featuring a private balcony with fantastic views towards Crab Caye.
The restaurant offer a delicious, diverse menu combing culinary traditions of Colombia with a Caribbean twist. One of the highlights of the island is the UNESCO designated Seaflower Biosphere Reserve, the third longest reef in the world. Local dive operators can help you explore this underwater paradise and the easily accessible scuba diving is suitable for all levels. There is also great snorkelling options or for the less active just relax on the beach with a barbecue lunch.
A real get away from it all a stay at Deep Blue is the perfect end to your Colombian holiday adventure.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours