The Ananda is ideally situated in the centre of Cartagena’s historic district and lives up to its name, which means ‘a state of bliss’ in Sanskrit.
Surrounded by historical buildings including the Cathedral, Santo Domingo's Square and the Inquisition Palace, the hotel is a renovated colonial house with 23 luxury suites, each with high ceilings and balconies.
The hotel has a Jacuzzi, swimming pool, gym and day beds on the terrace, as well as a Mediterranean restaurant with a terrace overlooking the old city.
Tours staying at this accommodation
This itinerary combines the highlights of Colombia and Panama. Explore the historic centre of Panama City, the Casco Viejo, built in 1673. Admire French, Spanish and Italian influences through its architecture. Journey along the canal on a half day transit aboard the Pacific Queen and experience something truly unique, taking in the canal and its operation. Catch a flight to Bogotá, Colombia's exc...
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours