Originally a Victorian mansion dating back to 1923, Palacio Astoreca has been loving restored over a three year period and is now a sophisticated and elegant boutique hotel.
The 23 rooms have views towards the bay or hillside. The property is located in the historic quarter of Valparaiso and is well positioned for the town’s main tourist attractions. There is a stylish piano bar, lounge and terrace, and the Alegre restaurant serves fusion food with the best Chilean wines.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours