Cumbres Lastarria is a boutique hotel with 70 rooms, all individually designed in a chic modern style.
The property has an eye catching facade and showcases giant pieces of artwork within guest rooms. It is located in the bohemian Lastarria district, famous for its artisan shops and cafés, and the hotel is walking distance from some of the city’s best bars and restaurants.
There is a fully equipped fitness centre, an outdoor rooftop pool and the Punto Ocho restaurant on the 8th floor serves Mediterranean dishes and offers fantastic views of the city and beyond towards the Andes.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours