Noi Casa Atacama was the first sustainable hotel in northern Chile, and promotes ecologically sound tourism, the responsible use of natural resources, recycling and conscientious energy use.
The hotel’s design has been geared towards conservation, with a focus on water conservation, low energy consumption and a solar-heated water system. Immersed in one of the world’s most stunning natural landscapes, Noi Casa Atacama strives to mirror its natural surroundings, with 25 rooms with interior gardens and terraces. A spa, pool and Jacuzzi complete the picture.
Located a short walk from the oasis town of San Pedro de Atacama, guests can enjoy the towns many restaurants yet there is a wonderful restaurant on site serving up delicious, local artisan produce.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours