A village hotel near the ancient ruins of Pukara de Quitor, Nayara Alto Atacama is just 3km from San Pedro.
The village has a unique location at the base of the breathtaking Salt Mountains in the beautiful, fertile Katarpe Valley. Built in the style of a traditional adobe settlement, its architecture, gardens and interior design recreate an ancient Altiplanic village.
Providing an all-inclusive service guests enjoy everything the Atacama Desert has to offer with highly trained, knowledgeable bilingual guides.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Historic Santiago
- Intriguing La Paz
- Luna Landscape of Atacama Desert
- Unique Lake Titicaca
- Explore the unique districts of Santiago
- Ushuaia, the worlds southernmost city
- World's best star gazing in Atacama desert
- Cruise the remote Chilean Patagonia
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours