With some of the most iconic landmarks on the continent, truly gorgeous beaches and the opportunity to showcase its highlights to the world as the next Olympic host country, Brazil honeymoons are red hot right now. A big favourite with our Latin America team, Brazil offers a lively mix of urban site-seeing in spectacular settings, natural wonders - such as the Iguazu Falls and the steamy Amazon Rainforests - and a host of sandy tropical beach resorts. Buzios and the Emerald coast are some of the most popular beaches and are within easy reach of Rio, but Brazil honeymooners are also venturing further north to the Salvador region. Here Brazilian and Caribbean cultures fuse together, typified by the Latin beat that fills the air everywhere you go. With a superbly restored colonial centre and over 150 miles of beautiful beaches, complete with some lovely boutique resorts, the Salvador area is an irresistible add-on to the country’s more famous icons. For advice and to book a Brazil honeymoon, email us or ring our specialist Latin America team on 020 7666 1260.
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours