Travel along the mighty Amazon River aboard the Amazon Clipper Premium and discover this unique eco-system and its abundant flora and flora accompanied by expert naturalist guides. The vessel features 16 large all-outside cabins all with private bathrooms with a hot water shower and individually controlled air-conditioning system. The boat is equipped with a large lecture room with library, television and on the top a deck where you can relax and soak up the sun. On board, you will be treated to great freshly made regional and international food. During your exciting stay on the Amazon Clipper, travel along the river and spot monkeys, birds, pink river dolphins, three-toed sloths, caiman and much more. Itineraries include a variety of daily shared excursions from bird-watching, visiting local villages, jungle hikes, dug-out canoe rides, night cruises.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours