Savute Safari Lodge stands under ancient camelthorn trees on the Savuti Channel in the heart of the Chobe National Park.
The channel dried up more than 20 years ago but now flows once again, attracting large herds of elephant and prides of lion. The thatch and timber main building overlooks the busy channel with light and airy lounge, dinning area, library, bar, viewing deck and swimming pool.
The 12 thatched and timber chalets are perfect for this area and provide spacious accommodation including a lounge area, glass sliding doors onto a private deck, twin beds and ensuite with double vanity, walk in shower and flush loo.
Explore the area including the Savute Marsh, Channel and the Gubatsa Hills to see the ancient San rock paintings, in open 4x4 safari vehicles, early morning and late afternoon, returning by sunset, allowing you to experience the legendary game viewing of the Savute area.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours