Linyanti Bush Camp is an intimate tented camp of just six spacious tents set in the ‘Chobe Enclave’, a private reserve on the edge of the Linyanti Marshes bordering Chobe National Park.
A waterway through the Marshes attracts large numbers of buffalo and elephant during the dry season (June – October). It is an area known for sightings of aardvark, and the broad open plain enables you to spot predators such as lion, cheetah and wild dog at some distance.
We highly recommend their three-night walking safaris, staying in mobile tents.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours