The camp has breathtaking views of the salt pans, with unbelievable sunsets and dazzling stars of the southern hemisphere in dark night skies. San Camp, smaller and simpler than its neighbour Jack’s, can accommodate up to 12 people in six large white canvas tents. Each tent has a private bathroom with bucket showers and ‘bush’ toilets.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours