Parador Santa Maria La Real is situated in the heart of the city of Sucre.
It is a beautifully restored colonial mansion with sweeping staircases, stunning original features and shady courtyards where you can enjoy a drink, a leisurely breakfast or sit and read in tranquil surroundings.
There are also roof terraces for spectacular views over the city. The 23 rooms and suites are elegantly furnished with period pieces and rich fabrics.
The restaurant serves excellent meals.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours