Hotel Europa is centrally located in La Paz next door to the Tiahuanacu Museum and 1 block from El Prado.
The modern hotel has 103 rooms with all modern amenities. Some also boast views of the snowy Illimani Mountain. The hotel has a piano bar, bar serving sushi, coffee shop open until late and a restaurant serving national and international cuisine.
At Europa, there is also an indoor swimming pool and fitness centre.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Scenic train journey to Machu Picchu
- Ride the cable car for spectacular views of La Paz
- Wonder at the 275 separate falls at Iguazu
- Meander the cobbled streets of Cuzco
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours