Hotel Peninsula Valdes occupies a great, central location in Puerto Madryn.
The service is warm at the hotel and the rooms vary in size and offer different views; some great ones of the harbour. There is also a spa, sauna and gym at the hotel. In the day, you can take day trips to the Peninsula Valdes to see the elephant seals and to Punta Tombo to see the penguins.
The Hotel Peninsula Valdes is a good choice for those wishing to be within walking distance of the restaurants and bars and also, explore the areas around Puerto Madryn.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours