Faro Punta Delgada occupies a very special location, next to a working lighthouse on the Valdes Peninsula.
The hotel is a former post office and Navy casino but now consists of 27 comfortable guestrooms, a restaurant and the Lighthouse pub.
In the intimate and cozy restaurant enjoy traditional home-made Argentine food, in particular Patagonic lamb.
With a great location surrounded by great country landscapes, wild deserted beaches and many animals, this is a fantastic area to disconnect and immerse in nature.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours